COOKIES WE USE
We use the following four Google Analytical performance cookies:
- This enables us to ascertain the number of unique visitors to the website and is updated with each page view. The cookie remains in existence for a period of 2 years either from initial creation or a subsequent update.
- This cookie is used to establish and continue a user session on the website. Each time a user visits a different page this cookie updates for a further 30-minute period. The cookie then remains in existence for a further 30 minutes, either from initial creation or a subsequent update.
- This cookie operates in conjunction with the cookie to determine whether or not to establish a new session for the user. The cookie remains in existence until you have closed your browser.
- This cookie stores the type of referral used by the visitor to reach the the website, whether via a direct method, a referring link, a website search, or a campaign such as an ad or an email link. It is used to calculate search engine traffic, ad campaigns and page navigation within your own site. The cookie is updated with each page view and expires 6 months from initial creation or a subsequent update.
- Click here for more information about the cookies used by Google Analytics.
- Cookies are set by the Content Management System (CMS) that we use to edit the content on our website.
- This allows our CMS to determine if the person accessing the site is a site administrator so that, when logged in, they can perform quick edits on a page.
- These cookies allow third parties to identify what you find popular, allowing a more personalised and relevant selection of advertisements to be displayed when you browse the internet. They normally won’t just be from us, but build an overall, but
anonymous, picture of an individual’s preferences based how they have browsed the internet, in order to deliver more relevant advertising.
- Manages display advertising around the site, and gathering data for targeted advertising Click Here
- Most web browsers will allow some management of cookies via your browser settings.
- For further information about managing cookies, please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
- For further information about cookies, please visit www.allaboutcookies.org